DBZ RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disclaimer

Go down

Disclaimer Empty Disclaimer

Post  Admin Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:09 pm

The following trademarks (the "Marks") are owned by TOEI ANIMATION CO., LTD. of 3-2-17 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104, JAPAN and licensed by FUNIMATION PRODUCTIONS, LTD. of 6851 N.E. Loop 820, #247, Fort Worth, TX 76180: DRAGON BALL®️, DRAGON BALL Z®️, YAMCHA®️, GOKU®️, KRILLIN®️, TRUNKS®️, FRIEZA®️, VEGETA®️, GOHAN®️ and DRAGONBALL GT™️ , SUPER SAIYAN™️ , GINYU™️ , DBZ™️, CELL™️, PICCOLO™️, GOTEN™️, GOGETA™️, VEGITO™️, MAJIN BUU™️, MR. BUU™️, GREAT SAIYAMAN™️, ANDROID 16™️, ANDROID 17™️, ANDROID 18™️, and ANDROID 19™️
TOEI ANIMATION CO., LTD. of 3-2-17 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104, Japan, is the owner of the exclusive copyrights in those animated English language television and home video series (and each program thereof) entitled "DRAGON BALL", "DRAGON BALL Z" and "DRAGON BALL GT", including the music and soundtracks thereof.
Our purpose is to promote the enjoyment of the Dragon Ball/Z/GT programs and to help develop a fan base for them.

I do not own any of the images, characters, references, or ideas displayed on this web site. This website is for fun only as a place for Dragonball fans to get together and enjoy the series.

Given the fact that such RPGs are normally tolerated, I hope this one will be no exception. However, if requested to by an authority with the legal right to do so, I will close this forum down.

Admin
Admin

https://dbzrpg2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum